| Castagno Oiled Suede
ODOM is one of those boots with an undeniable cool factor. Maybe it’s the belted strap adornments. Maybe it’s the comfort that you can feel with every step. Maybe it’s the meticulously placed metal hardware that bring a toughened vibe. Or perhaps it’s the handpicked leather, the castagno (dark brown) oiled suede, the peltro (grey) oiled suede, or the luster of black leather, that leaves one asking you how and where to get a pair. For a shorter boot built on the same comfortable bottom as ODOM, see IVORY.
- Full-grain leather or oiled suede
- Leather lining
- Rubber outsole with ABS heel
- Tucker board with steel shank
- Shaft height: 14 9/16 inches
- Shaft circumference: 15 1/4 inches
- Heel Height: 1 ¼ inches
Style not available for sale.