Tru Opanka: Our patented handcrafted construction process is designed for ultimate flexibility. The upper, cushioning foam insole and outsole are stitched together by hand, reducing the need for extra layers that make other shoes stiff. It’s the foundation of every Børn shoe and what makes our footwear so comfortable.
- Soft hand-finished leather or nubuck leather combination knit uppper
- Breathable soft fabric lining
- Soft fabric covered footbed with added cushion for extra comfort
- High-traction lightweight flexible rubber outsole
- Tru Opanka hand crafted construction
- Heel Height: 3/4 Inch
- Returns & Exchanges
If you are unhappy with your order you may return your purchase within 30 days of shipment for a refund or exchange. Shoes must be in original, unworn condition to be accepted for returns/exchange (unless defective). Beyond 30 days, our products are guaranteed against defects and workmanship.
Enclosed in every order is:
- Merchandise Return Form to be filled out.
- Returns & Exchanges information with instructions for either a return or exchange.
- UPS Pre-Paid Return Sticker for your convenience.
No shipping charges will be applied to exchange orders. Straight returns are charged a fee of $6.95 if the UPS Pre-Paid Return Sticker provided is used. The cost of shipping an item to us is the responsibility of the customer. (Note: exceptions to this policy are made for defective items).
- Reviews Reviewed 3 out of 5 stars (1) reviews
Reviewed 3 out of 5 stars SHAWN, Vancleave, MS, 3/5/2021
- Product Fit:
- Full size smaller / Narrow Fit
- Recommend to a Friend:
- Yes. Fool me once ... I hate to leave my second bad review but I'm now stuck with two pairs of Born shoes that don't fit so I feel compelled to relay my experience(s) to my fellow shoppers. I love the style and I love the materials but dang it they never fit right. First pair of Hemlock boots are way too big and flop around on my feet. Knowing that I bought these Samuels a half size small. They're too small and kill my feet. After talking with customer service there's nothing they can do because I wore them. No kidding How am I supposed to know if they fit if I don't wear them? I've worn them twice and they haven't loosened up at all. So ... I got burned once and gave a second chance. But now I've been burned twice with shoes that are either too big or too small but will inevitably NOT fit right... I'm done.